- Located in Takoma Park
- Closest Hospital to College Park
- (301) 891-7600
CCSI runs PG County’s Suicide Prevention/Crisis Hotline, available 24/7, 365 days a year. They also offer free mental health screenings and links to community health and human service organizations.
For the suicide prevention/crisis hotline, call: (301) 864-7130
For more information and referrals, call: (301) 864-7161
For the 24/7 Crisis Intervention Hotline, call: (301) 731-1203
For the Maryland Youth Crisis Hotline, call: 1-800-422-0009
To report child abuse and neglect:
- Normal business hours (8am-5pm, M-F): 301-909-2450
- Evenings/weekends/holidays: 301-699-8605
For shelter placement and information, call: 1-888-731-0999
- A private, non-profit organization of victim and witness assistance programs and practitioners, criminal justice agencies and professionals, mental health professionals, researchers, former victims and survivors and others committed to the recognition and implementation of victim rights and services.
- Federal office within the U.S. Department of Justice that provides federal funds to support victim assistance and compensation programs around the country and advocates for the fair treatment of crime victims.
- Has a large directory of victim-related resources
- Provides local resources and limited individual legal assistance for women
The Life Crisis Center hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge. Anyone, of any age, can call the hotline at anytime. They handle all types of crises, from depression and suicide to domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse.
- Call: 410-749-4357
Crime Solvers is a program designed to enlist the aid of the community in helping police departments solve crimes. Provide tips anonymously by calling or submitting a form online.
- Call: 1-866-411-8477